Amogy is a well-funded technology startup on a mission to decarbonize multiple modes of transportation using ammonia as a renewable fuel. Renewable fuel for zero emission mobility is the key to a sustainable future!
As our Operations Manager you will analyze and improve organizational processes, and work to improve quality, productivity and efficiency for the Norwegian office.
What You’ll Be Doing:
- Collaborate with the Business Development Manager and Project Manager on ongoing projects
- Responsible for conferences and travels
- Help promote a company culture that encourages top performance and high morale.
- Oversee budgeting, reporting, planning, and auditing.
- Work with senior stakeholders (US/Nor)
- Ensure all legal and regulatory documents are filed and monitor compliance with laws and regulations.
- Work with the Managing Director to determine values and mission, and plan for short and long-term goals.
- Assist with recruiting when necessary.
- Identify and address problems and opportunities for the company.
- Build alliances and partnerships with other organizations.
- Support worker communication with the management team.
Our Ideal Operations Manager Will:
- Bachelor’s degree or relevant experience in operations management or related field.
- Have experience from shipping, maritime sector and/or oil&gas is a plus
- Experience in management, operations, and leadership.
- Understanding of general finance and budgeting, including profit and loss, balance sheet, and cash-flow management.
- Ability to build consensus and relationships among managers, partners, and employees.
- Excellent communication skills.
- You thrive in a fast-paced environment and enjoy working cross-functionally with internal teams!
By joining our team, you will be creating the first page of the ammonia-driven green mobility, and its economy. If this sounds like a role that will excite you, and you see yourself in a fast-paced, high-growth environment where you are learning and collaborating cross-functionally, we want to talk to you!