Amogy is a well-funded technology startup on a mission to decarbonize multiple modes of transportation using ammonia as a renewable fuel. Renewable fuel for zero emission mobility is the key to a sustainable future! As we bring this exciting new technology to different markets, we will rely on the Project Manager to define and execute custom solutions for strategic partners & early customers, particularly in the maritime sector!
Integral to our success is a Project Manager to work closely with the Business Development Manager and Managing Director. The Project Manager will be responsible for successfully delivering projects to external partners, from proposal development to execution and commissioning.
What You’ll Be Doing:
This role will own the relationships with external transportation, power, and ammonia companies to implement our technology in this initial commercialization phase.
- Translate sales leads developed by the Business Development Manager into project proposals for early commercialization of our technology in customer-specific applications
- Own the full lifecycle of custom solution projects, from defining the proposal to the implementation and commissioning of our system for the customers’ end use applications
- Interface with experts in the technology development organization to ensure projects meet customer timeline and technical requirements
- Secure future sales by providing a flawless customer experience through successful project stewardship, implementation, and commissioning
- Ensure strong collaboration & communication with both internal and external parties
- Identify creative ways to overcome obstacles and meet the integral milestones
- Execute detailed project tracking and documentation, including communicating regular updates to internal and external stakeholders
Our Ideal Project Manager Will:
- Have a BS/MS in a technical field such as engineering, naval architecture, or science preferred
- Have experience from shipping, maritime sector and/or oil&gas
- Have maritime technology experience with demonstrated experience in executing maritime construction/engineering projects (i.e. vessel repowers, new construction layouts, etc.)
- Have 5+ years experience in project management, budgeting, project schedule development and execution, and risk assessment
- You are knowledgeable and have a demonstrated understanding of a customer-facing project lifecycle
- Be knowledgeable of project tracking software system
- You have the ability to pay strong attention to detail and leverage organizational skills to manage projects for clients or customers
- You thrive in a fast-paced environment and enjoy working cross-functionally with internal teams!
By joining our team, you will be creating the first page of the ammonia-driven green mobility, and its economy. If this sounds like a role that will excite you, and you see yourself in a fast-paced, high-growth environment where you are learning and collaborating cross-functionally, we want to talk to you!